- Experience Level:
Mid-Level / Senior. Must have experience working in games.
- Employment type:
Full-time (8 hours per day with some flexibility for self-organization)
- Reporting to:
PlayStation Studios Team ASOBI / Art Team
Tokyo area (expected to work remotely at first due to pandemic)
- Role overview:
Team ASOBI is looking for a talented Mid-Level / Senior UI Artist.
The ideal candidate will guide our UI programmers to create a stylish, fun to use and playful UI for our game.
- Create playful and highly polished visual designs, graphical assets, and animations from concept to execution.
- Work closely with Art and Design directors to maintain a cohesive aesthetic and playfully functional UI throughout the game.
- Collaborate across disciplines with an inclusive approach to solving complex user-experience challenges.
- Work closely with UI programmers to implement your design assets.
- Skills required:
- Professional level of UI or graphic design skills.
- Proficient with industry standard software (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Maya).
- Proficient in 3D modeling, animation and motion design for menus in games.
- Understanding a clean design aesthetic with playful operability.
- Being able to closely adapt a specific art style.
- Being used to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results on time.
- Team player with positive attitude and great communication skills.
- Task driven, highly motivated and proactive.
- Passion for UI, UX, art, game design, and gaming.
- Japanese language is not required though interest for learning should exist (lessons will be provided and paid for).