- Experience Level:
- Employment type:
Permanent or Contract-based. Full-time (8 hours per day with some flexibility for self-organization)
- Reporting to:
PlayStation Studios Team ASOBI
Tokyo area (remote work possible after a 3-month probation period at the office).
- Role overview:
Team ASOBI is looking for an experienced Producer capable of managing all aspects of a AAA game production. The ideal candidate will work under the Studio Head to run healthy & efficient productions internally and externally.
- Oversee project management of all phases of AAA game development.
- Ensure the 2-weekly Sprint Process is running smoothly for all studio members.
- Identify and work to fix any productivity issues in the workflow.
- Support discipline Directors with day-to-day project management, recruitment, and yearly staff assessment.
- Work with PR & Marketing on the promotion of our games.
- Deal with contracts and legal matters relating to game production.
- Oversee and nurture upcoming producers/project managers.
- Evangelizing the studio culture internally and externally.
- Kickstart and run relationships with outside vendors & contractors.
- Create bridges with other PlayStation Studios and bring know-how internally.
- Work with Licensing team to grab and concretize licensing opportunities.
- Seek talented developers to bring the studio’s franchise to new platforms.
- Skills required:
- Great oral and written skills (English and Japanese).
- Proven ability to create agile project plans for AAA games.
- Promoter of self-management. Averse to micro-managing.
- Loves solving problems of all types and sizes.
- Comfortable with mathematics.
- Passion for games, especially games for family audiences.
- Great collaborator & negotiator.
- Very well organised.
- Speedy, proactive, and entrepreneurial.