Community & Licensing Coordinator
- Experience Level:
Junior to Mid-Level
- Employment type:
Permanent or Contract-based. Full-time (8 hours per day with some flexibility for self-organization)
- Reporting to:
PlayStation Studios Team ASOBI / Production Team
Tokyo area (remote work possible after a 3-month probation period at the office).
- Role overview:
Team ASOBI is looking for a talented Junior to Mid-Level Community & Licensing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will support the expansion of Team ASOBI brand by establishing strong connections with gaming communities and assisting the production of licensed products.
- In collaboration with Team ASOBI Producer, you will create strategies to engage relevant communities and boost Team ASOBI brand & franchises in different social channels.
- Work with licensees and the SIE Licensing team in the review and execution, from beginning to end, of different ranges of licensed products.
- Work with Team ASOBI internal stakeholders to source assets needed for projects.
- Copywriting, scheduling, and creating assets across Team ASOBI social channels.
- When appropriate, respond to comments and questions from the community.
- Foster collaboration and communication with other PlayStation Studios community managers.
- Coordinate the regular maintenance and updates of the Team ASOBI website.
- Skills required:
- Native or Bilingual level in Japanese and English.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- No prior experience as community manager is required. However, savviness in social media is a plus.
- Passion for working in video games. You understand how to connect and expand our fanbase.
- Artistic sense to create good-looking visual assets for social channels.
- Ability to offer well-documented visual feedback on submissions made by licensees.
- Computer Literacy – Proficiency in business applications e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Skills in a graphics editor (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) to create assets for social channels.
- Used to work on tasks autonomously and rapidly and deliver results on time.
- Fun and outgoing team player with a positive attitude.