- Experience Level:
Junior to Senior.
- Employment type:
Full-time (8 hours per day with some flexibility for self-organization)
- Reporting to:
PlayStation Studios Team ASOBI / Art Team
Tokyo area (may start as remote work due to pandemic with view to relocate in coming weeks).
- Role overview:
Team ASOBI is looking for talented, passionate animators to join their team.
Your role will be to animate a wide range of cartoony and mechanical characters, props and vehicles used in game.
- Create high quality hand-keyed animation.
- Bring creativity and humor to characters.
- Understand and quickly adapt to given animation style.
- Work with programmers to implement character behaviors in-engine.
- Learn in-house tools and pipeline for animation production.
- Manage your schedule and deliver on time.
- Skills required:
- Production experience in Games, Feature Film or VFX.
- In-depth knowledge of Maya.
- Strong ability in hand-keyed animation.
- Fast and efficient with your time.
- Positive attitude to feedback/rework.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proactive in improving your skills and speed.
- Team player with positive attitude and great communication skills.
- Japanese language is not required though interest for learning should exist (lessons will be provided and paid for).